These pages are tailor made for Turbine End Users in order to improve their sharing of experience and to promote best technical solutions. GTUsers.com is free to the end users and the service is powered by GASRE Oy. (Download a Brochure)
GTUsers.com organises also end user conferences with over 14 years of experience using GTUsers standardized method.
GTUsers.com is the official web service for the following gas turbine end user groups:
- GE turbines: Frame 6FA, Frame 9FA/FB, Frame 9E, Frame 6B, LM6000, LM2500
- GE/Ansaldo turbines: GT26, GT13E2
- Siemens/Ansaldo turbines: SGT5-4000F (V94.3A), SGT5-2000E (V94.2)
- MHI: M701F pages opened
- Rolls Royce turbines: RB211, Trent
To access the user pages or if your gas turbine model is not listed, please contact us through the REGISTER page.
Sponsors; If you want to sponsor the end user platform, please be in contact with us through REGISTER page. We have different types of sponsor packages available.
Registered users; more information and conference registration at User Conference-page
Non-registered users; contact us through register-page
- Frame 9FA/FB User Conference on 5-8 September 2016 in Athens Greece. Register HERE!
- SGT5-4000F (V94.3A) User Conference organized by GTUsers.com on 11-13 October 2016 in Helsinki Finland. Register HERE!
- SGT5-2000E (V94.2) User Conference organized by GTUsers.com on 1-3 November 2016 in Rome Italy. Register HERE!
- LM6000/2500/1600 User Conference organized by DGTA on 15-18 November 2016. For registration log in to GTUsers!
- GT26 User Conference organized by GTUsers.com on 29th Nov -
1st Dec 2016 in Madrid Spain. Register HERE!
- GT13E2 User Conference 2016. Not announced. Wait for instructions through FORUM
- Frame 6FA User Conference 2017. Not announced. Wait for instructions through FORUM
- RB211 User Meeting postponed. More information will be provided through FORUM
- LM2500 User Conference organized by ETN and GTUsers.com 2017. Not announced.
- Frame 6B&9E User Conference organised by DGTA 2017. Not announced. Wait for instructions through FORUM